Tuesday 7 October 2008

Well, its official!

I added the live feed widget to my blog a few days ago, just to see how many people actually visit here. I know I have the counter but I keep forgetting what the figure was the last time I blogged! The only people that look at my blog is me!!!! Well, okay, not quite just me...there were two other visitors a few days ago lol. I don't mind really as I only come here to blog as a little record for me to laugh about in a few years time!!

The quiet is deafening today. It is raining on and off, the kids are both at school and I am feeling under the weather, after picking up a cold. Mum and Dad are staying at Haven up the road from us this week, so we have been out and about for the past few days. Today they have gone shopping in Hastings and I decided to stay at home and feel sorry for myself with my bad throat!

The greenhouse has now gone, the freecyclers from Battle, picked it up on Saturday like arranged. It's great now we can actually see how much space we have for building the chicken run. I also e-mailed the Hen Rescue UK to get our names on the list for rethe battery hens. They got back to me yesterday to say that our names are down for the December rescue, so I am quite excited about that. We just have to build the very fox proof run now. Work starts on that this weekend coming. I will add pictures as we build it.

6 comments:

  1. Glad i've found your blog...Its great! I'll be popping back for updates xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - now you have lots of visitors and we want photos of the cats in your avatar please....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like ouy are in for a busy time.
    Great to have a nosey around your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY BLOG AND I'LL CHECK BACK AND SEE HOW THE CHICKEN COUP OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED IS PROGRESSING, I WANT CHICKENS XXXX
    OOOPS CAPS LOCK IS ON SORRY IM NOT SHOUTING X

    ReplyDelete
  5. That widget thingy is good. You can tell where people have accessed you from. I am surprised by the ways that some people find my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello great looking blog! I've never put the live thingie as I'm sure mine would just be me. I think if it's a counter at least I can pretend that it's other people looking!

    Love the fabric cj entry you've made.

    Sara x x x

    ReplyDelete