Tuesday 12 August 2008

Cards



Yesterday Kellie and I were messing about with my new stamps and colouring in the images with watercolour pencils. Well as all of you who have tried these pencils, they take quite a bit of getting used to in achieving that shaded, realistic type of look. I'm afraid I haven't mastered that yet!! I did enjoy experimenting with them though. I have made my first card with a stamped image on it. I used Sweet Ivory, sweet and sassy stamp, I am really loving these designs and am building up quite a nice collection of them. Kellie also loves them so they will be getting alot of use!!

The fairy image I have used on the other card is from http://funkyfairyinspirations.blogspot.com/ these cute little stamps are only £3.50 each, they are great.

Oh did I mention....Kellie was chosen as the random winner of the little fairys and elves challenge yesterday. She was thrilled, we are just waiting for Shaz (funky fairy) to get back to us with what she has won.

No comments:

Post a Comment