Sunday 15 March 2009

Views of Hastings

The pictures below are random photos I took today that caught my eye. The Lambretta in the opticians window was unususal to say the least!! It is in perfect condition and was quite a show stopper, others were looking at it too. Hastings old town has loads of quirky little shops and is well worth a visit if you are in the area. It is mainly teashops, old curiosity shops, art galleries and olde worlde buildings. The pub in the picture below and the alley way running up the side are certainly buildings of interest. I will have to do some research on the age of that pub, I like old buildings. The view of looking out to sea across the old town was taken from th country park at the top of the railway lift. What a day to be sat up there too, the sun was really hot, I enjoyed myself :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment