Sunday 1 February 2009

Four hours later!

I so desperately wanted a nice header for my blog, instead of the bog standard one that blogger gives in the templates. Well, it has taken me four hours (at least)but I finally have made myself a blog header :o) Ok it's not the best one in the world, but I really am thrilled with it, as I never thought I could do it. Thanks to Vicki (DanityDoll) for the template.

We have had heavy snow today. It started whilst we were shopping in Tesco this afternoon. By the time we got home it was snowing quite hard and Kellie was off down the garden to play in it! She soon got cold and came back in :o) We have a forecast of heavy snow overnight here, so all three cats are in the warm indoors. Shame about our poor Koi in the pond!!! I have taken a couple of pictures of 'our' snow in the garden and will post them tomorrow.

I have a snowy picture of our garden that I was due to scrap today, I sorted my papers out last night all ready, but I never got round to any scrapping today. I was quite shocked at the amount of Basic Grey that I have. I don't buy stash that often but, wow, I have quite a few brand new packs that I didn't even realise I had! No more paper buying for me, I am nearly out of space.

Thankyou for leaving comments on my blog, I really appreciate it xx

3 comments:

  1. Fab blog, I shall be following your antics, love your new header and the wonky tooth picture. Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem last night. I was making a blog header for my family blog. I gave up and bought one.Yours looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete