Saturday 31 January 2009

Lazy day today

I have just been lazy today, haven't been out anywhere apart from the utility room to do the washing!! It is so cold out there with a very icey wind blowing. One thing I have noticed about living near the sea, it is so cold in winter. Even after living here a year now I still notice it is so much colder than Eastleigh in Hants. I'm not complaining though as I love to see the sea everytime I go into town. I can easily walk to it from my house too, although it takes me 45minutes by foot and five minutes in the car! Saying that, it is a great walk anyway and is all downhill. As we live up high there are great views of the sea on the way down.

I have finished my week 4 scrap like you mean it (UKS) LO. I am not going to post it on here yet though as I think I might send it to a mag as I am rather pleased with this one :o) Not that it will get published I'm sure, but hey, I won't know if I don't try. I have only sent one picture into a mag before and was totally thrilled when they emailed me to say they wanted it in the scrapbook magazine. But I was totally gutted a week later when they folded, so it never appeared and they sent it back to me. I still haven't done the sketch challenge yet though for week 3..myust make a start on that....I am going to keep up...I am going to keep up!!!!

We have forcast snow for tomorrow, I am actually hoping they are right...camera at the ready :o)

P.S. As for passing the tag on to 6 other people...the blogs I read have already had this tag so |I will just leave it to the others to pass on.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the magazine submission. Stay warm!!

    Cool photo of the wobbly tooth.

    xx

    ReplyDelete