Tuesday 27 January 2009

Crystal Fabric cj



Here is my entry for Val's fabric cj which is a Crystal theme. I am a bit disapointed with the picture as it hasn't shown it at its best. I will take another in the morning to replace it before it goes into the post. My page represents fifteen years of marriage which is the year you celebrate your Crystal wedding anniversay. It is padded and quilted with seed beads, the fifteen is sewn in seed beads and the dress and veil are a card topper that I found, which I thought was perfect for my page. The crystal hearts are gorgeous and I must go back to the fabric store for some more. The beads sewn around the edge are glass. I have replaced the picture with a slightly better one but still not as good as I would have liked.

I need to get scrapping now I have recovered from my toothache and have the cj out of the way. I haven't done the week 4 scrap like you mean it challenge yet, which is follow the sketch given. Must try and get this done tomorrw, I really want to try and keep up with this challenge as I have so many pictures waiting to be scrapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment