Friday 8 August 2008

New Stamps!

Well, yesterday my new sweet ivory stamps arrived, along with a load of others I brought on Ebay. I am so pleased with them. There was just one small problem I had overlooked!! Eazimount!! I forgot I would need that. So....off I go again back to Funky Kits (I haven't sussed the link bit yet) http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/ to buy some eazimount for my new stamps....oh and guess what? They are selling one stamp from each collection for £2! Well of course I had to get that too didn't I? I haven't been able to try the stamps out yet though as I am still waiting for the eazimount to be delivered (along with the £2 stamp of course). It will keep me happy next week when I am going to start making some cards. I am really looking forward to building up a collection of homemade cards. I have to admit though, I have no idea what type of card you use for cardmaking. I have plenty of Bazzill, so I am intending to use some of that. Isn't it a bit expensive to use for cardmaking?? Any comments on this would be good.

As you can se if anyone reads this blog that it, I only have one comment and that was about Kellie's fab little picture for the Elves and Fairy Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment