Monday 4 August 2008

At Last

At last I have succumbed to this blog lark!! I haven't a clue what I am doing, but hopefully at the end of my stumblings I will have a blog. Of course you will not see any gorgeous flashy headers on my blog as I don't have the slightest idea how to do it!! Hopefully as I get the hang of blogger I might be able to be a bit more adventurous. But then maybe not.....I might have to ask for outside help from my brother, who knows a bit about websites as he builds them!!

My love for crafting is mainly for scrapbooking, although just recently I find myself looking (and buying) more and more stamps...so I think I am heading to card making also. The gorgeous Sugar Nellie stamps are just too much to bear and I have found myself clicking the checkout button to purchase my first three. Hopefully they will be here tommorow. I have also brought a large number of stamps from Ebay which should also be here tommorow :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment